Post Name: NTA EPFO Recruitment 2023
Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has issued a notification for recruitment to Stenographer and Social Security Assistant posts. EPFO Recruitment 2023 applications have been invited for a total of 2859 posts. Online applications for EPFO Vacancy 2023 will start from 27 March and will be filled till 26 April 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can submit the application form directly from the epfindia.gov.in official website of EPFO.
EPFO Recruitment 2023 Notification Details
Intrested Candidates applying for EPFO Recruitment 2023 read carefully the below mentioned age limit, eligibility, salary, online fee and other important information. Check the official notification to collect more details.
|Name of Organisation||Employees Provident Fund|
|Post Name||Stenographer and Social |
|Application Start Date||27/03/2023|
|Application Last Date||26/04/2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||26/04/2023|
|Admit Card Available||–|
|General / OBC / EWS||700/-|
|SC / ST||0|
|Payment||You can pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, NetBanking, UPI etc.|
|minimum age||18 Year|
|maximum age||27 Year|
|According to EPFO Recruitment 2023, additional age relaxation is given. For more details refer official notification.|
EPFO Vacancy 2023 Details
- Stenographer Group C: 185 Posts
- Social Security Assistant: 2674 Posts
- Stenographer Group C: 12th pass from recognized institute.
- Social Security Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- More information to check now official advertisement
- Written exam
- skill test
- document verification
How To Apply Online
- For online application for EPFO Recruitment 2023, candidates can apply directly from the epfindia.gov.in official website.
- Click on the apply link, fill the application form.
- Fill the required information in the form. Like your name, Aadhaar number, educational information etc.
- Attach all the necessary documents.
- After filling the form completely, you must check it once.
- Submit the form after checking it.
- After deducting the fee, take out your final print. And keep it with you.