Post Name: HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has issued a notification for recruitment to various posts. Under HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023, applications have been invited for a total of 7471 posts. Online applications for HSSC TGT Recruitment will start from 23th February and will be filled till 15th March 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can submit the application form directly from the www.hssc.gov official website of HSSC.
HSSC Teacher Notification 2023 Details
Intrested Candidates applying for HSSC Recruitment 2023 read carefully the below mentioned age limit, eligibility, salary, online fee and other important information. Check the official notification to collect more details.
|Name of Organisation||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||TGT Teacher|
|Application Start Date||23/02/2023|
|Application Last Date||15/03/2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||15/03/2023|
|Admit Card Available||–|
|General / EWS / Other State (Male)||150/-|
|Haryana Reserve Category (Male)||35/-|
|General / EWS (Female)||75/-|
|Haryana Reserve Category (Female)||18/-|
|Payment||You can pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, NetBanking, UPI etc.|
|minimum age||18 Year|
|maximum age||42 Year|
|According to HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023, additional age relaxation is given. For more details refer official notification.|
HSSC TGT Vacancy 2023 Full Details
|TGT Home Science||73|
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Haryana Teacher Recruitment 2023 Interested candidates should have Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) or School Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) certificate of the concerned subject.
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 For Selection Process
Selection on the posts of teachers of Haryana Teacher Recruitment 2023 will be done according to written test, skill test and document verification.
How To Apply Online
- For online application for HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023, candidates can apply directly from the www.hssc.gov official website.
- Click on the apply link, fill the application form.
- Fill the required information in the form. Like your name, Aadhaar number, educational information etc.
- Attach all the necessary documents.
- After filling the form completely, you must check it once.
- Submit the form after checking it.
- After deducting the fee, take out your final print. And keep it with you.