Post Name: CSPDCL Recruitment 2023
Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited (CSPDCL) has issued a notification for recruitment to various posts. CSPDCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 applications have been invited for a total of 156 posts. Offline applications for CSDPCL Recruitment will start and will be filled till 31 March 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can submit the application form directly from the www.cspdcl.co.in official website of CSPDCL.
CSPDCL Recruitment 2023 Notification Details
Intrested Candidates applying for CSPDCL Recruitment 2023 read carefully the below mentioned age limit, eligibility, salary, offline fee and other important information. Check the official notification to collect more details.
|Name of Organisation||Chhattisgarh State Power |
Distribution Company Limited
|Application Start Date||Start|
|Application Last Date||31/03/2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||31/03/2023|
|Admit Card Available||–|
|minimum age||18 Year|
|According to CSPDCL Recruitment 2023, additional age relaxation is given. For more details refer official notification.|
CSPDCL Vacancy 2023 Details
- Graduate Engineering: 48 Posts
- Diploma Engineering: 63 Posts
- Graduate Non Engineering: 45 Posts
- Diploma/ graduation in Releted Post in Any recognized Board Of India
- graduation in Releted Post in Any recognized Board Of India
- More information to check now official advertisement
- Merit list
How To Apply Online
- For offline application for CSPDCL Recruitment 2023, candidates can apply directly from the Follow Instructions .
- Click on the offline form , fill the application form.
- Fill the required information in the form. Like your name, Aadhaar number, educational information etc.
- Attach all the necessary documents.
- After filling the form completely, you must check it once.
- Submit the form from Indian speed post / Directly TO Address : Chief Engineer (Training Institute and Development) Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited Kota Road, Gudayari Raipur 492009 Chhattisgarh
- After deducting the fee, take out your final print. And keep it with you.