Post Name: CPRI Recruitment 2023
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) has issued a notification for recruitment to various posts. CPRI Recruitment 2023 applications have been invited for a total of 99 posts. Online applications for CPRI will start from 25th March and will be filled till 14 April 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can submit the application form directly from the official website of CPRI.
Central Power Research Institute Recruitment 2023 Notification Details
Intrested Candidates applying for CPRI Recruitment 2023 read carefully the below mentioned age limit, eligibility, salary, online fee and other important information. Check the official notification to collect more details.
|Name of Organisation||Central Power Research Institute|
|Application Start Date||24/03/2023|
|Application Last Date||14/04/2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||14/04/2023|
|Admit Card Available||–|
|General / OBC / EWS||500 ( Technician Ag 1 )|
1000 ( Other Post )
|SC / ST / all Female||0|
|Payment||You can pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, NetBanking, UPI etc.|
|maximum age||18-35 Year|
|According to CPRI Recruitment 2023, additional age relaxation is given. For more details refer official notification.|
CPRI Vacancy 2023 Details
- Electrical Engineering (Officer Grade 1) : 22 pOST
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (Officer Grade 1 : 05 Post
- Mechanical Engineering (Officer Grade 1): 09 Post
- Civil Engineering (Officer Grade 1) : 04 Post
- Scientific Assistant: 04 Post
- Electrical Engineering Assistant : 06 POst
- Mechanical Engineering Assistant : 03 Post
- Technician Grade I : 24 Post
- Assistant Grade II : 18 Post
CPRI Recruitment 2023 For Qualification
- Class ITI Passed Any recognized Board Of India.
- Diploma/ degree in engineering Any recognized Board Of India.
- More information to check now official advertisement
- Written Test
- Skils Test
- Documents Verification
How To Apply Online
- For online application for CPRI Recruitment 2023 candidates can apply directly from the cpri.res.in official website.
- Click on the apply link, fill the application form.
- Fill the required information in the form. Like your name, Aadhaar number, educational information etc.
- Attach all the necessary documents.
- After filling the form completely, you must check it once.
- Submit the form after checking it.
- After deducting the fee, take out your final print. And keep it with you.