Post Name: CPCB Recruitment 2023
Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has issued a notification for recruitment to various posts. CPCB Recruitment 2023 applications have been invited for a total of 163 posts. Online applications for CPCB Recruitment will start from 06 March and will be filled till 31 March 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can submit the application form directly from the official website of CPCB.
CPCB Recruitment 2023 Notification Details
Intrested Candidates applying for CPCB Recruitment 2023 read carefully the below mentioned age limit, eligibility, salary, online fee and other important information. Check the official notification to collect more details.
|Name of Organisation||Central Pollution Control Board|
|Application Start Date||06/03/2023|
|Application Last Date||31/03/2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||31/03/2023|
|Admit Card Available||–|
|General / OBC / EWS||500 Rupees (1 Hour Test)|
1000 Rupees (2 Hour Test)
|SC / ST/ All Female||150 rupees (1 Hour Test) |
250 Rupees (2 Hour Test)
|Payment||You can pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, NetBanking, UPI etc.|
|minimum age||18 Year|
|maximum age||27 Year|
|According to CPCB Recruitment 2023, additional age relaxation is given. For more details refer official notification.|
CPCB Vacancy 2023 Details
- Junior Laboratory Assistant: 15 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 05 Posts
- Field Attendant: 08 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 07 Posts
- Junior Technician: 03 Posts
- Assistant: 03 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 16 Posts
- Data Entry Operator Grade II: 03 Posts
- Scientist B: 62 Posts
- Assistant Law Officer: 06 Posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 01 Post
- Senior Scientific Assistant: 16 Posts
- Technical Supervisor: 01 Post
- Senior Laboratory Assistant: 15 Posts
- Accounts Assistant: 02 Posts
- Total Posts: 163 Posts
- Junior Laboratory Assistant: 12th Exam Passed With Science From Any Recognized Board In India.
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th class examination passed with computer typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi within 10 minutes.
- Field Attendant: Class 10th High School Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Class 10th High School passed from any recognized Board with ITI Certificate.
- Junior Technician: Diploma in Electronics with Experience.
- Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in any stream. Computer typing speed of 35 words per minute / Hindi 30 words per minute.
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Bachelor’s degree in any stream. Computer typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi within 10 minutes.
- Data Entry Operator Grade II: Intermediate Exam Passed in Any Stream. Must have a key depression speed of 8000 per hour for data entry work.
- Scientist B: Must have a Post Graduate degree in Environmental Science.
- Assistant Law Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce.
- Senior Scientific Assistant: Master’s degree in Science.
- Technical Supervisor: Bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation Engineering only.
- Senior Laboratory Assistant: Intermediate with Science.
- Accounts Assistant: Bachelor Degree in Commerce.
- More information to check now official advertisement
How To Apply Online
- For online application for CPCB Recruitment 2023, candidates can apply directly from cpcb.nic.in the official website.
- Click on the apply link, fill the application form.
- Fill the required information in the form. Like your name, Aadhaar number, educational information etc.
- Attach all the necessary documents.
- After filling the form completely, you must check it once.
- Submit the form after checking it.
- After deducting the fee, take out your final print. And keep it with you.